Terms & Conditions
6 Market Street
Contact: Nicola Hern
T: +44 (0) 5602 196976
All the material on this website is copyright of Pyrrhic House and its authors; it cannot be copied or reproduced without specific written permission. Please contact Pyrrhic House to obtain permissions required for reproduction of any material published on this website.
eBooks are only licensed to the purchaser and are not to be copied or shared with other individuals or institutions.
All transactions are processed by World Pay in Pound Sterling.
You have the right to cancel your order and return your book(s) within seven days of the receipt of your order for a full refund. The book(s) must be returned in good condition to Pyrrhic House. To organise return of purchase and a refund please email email@example.com. On receipt of the returned book(s) in good condition, Pyrrhic House will issue a refund through World Pay.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.